Sealed Quench Furnace
Price And Quantity
- 5000000 INR
Features â€“ Sealed Quench Furnace:
- Heating System can be electrically heated through radiant tube heaters type E or Gas Fired through high efficiency recuperative burner system type G.
- Gas used for heating and process can be LPG/Propane/Natural Gas supplied.
- Available in the versions of Straight Through or TWO DOOR (TYPE CBUT) furnaces with one or more chambers, and In-Out or SINGLE DOOR (TYPE CBUR) furnaces with frontal loading/unloading.
- Furnace atmosphere possible:
- With Endogas and LPG/Propane/Natural gas
- With Methanol and LPG/Propane/Natural gas
- With Methanol + Nitrogen and LPG/Propane/Natural gas
- With Direct Gassing Process by LPG/Propane/Natural gas and Air
- Gas Carburizing possible:
- With direct quenching
- With intermediate cooling
- With charge cooling under protective gas
- Oil Cooling possible by Air or Water.
- SCADA (Supervisory control and data acquisition system) to provide operational control, standard recipes and recipe management
- Fully Automatic and Man less installation operated from the control room
- Can also be equipped with Ferriitic-nitrocarburizing capabilities, so that it is possible to first do basic hardening in the conventional way followed by nitro-carburizing in the same furnace on the same batch
- Option available with oil or salt quenching.
- 5 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Western Europe, Australia, North America, Central America, South America, Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
- ISO NSIC
Registered Office and Unit I :No.L4, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Villivakkam,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600049, India